WHEN IS A GREAT TIME TO BUY A WEDDING BAND
Getting married is one of the all-time memorable highs of life, a treasured moment of meticulous planning and the importance of Diamond Wedding Bands in this occasion is all the more very important, as these wedding bands become a beautiful proof of lifelong commitments between the couple.
The timing for Buy Wedding Bands And Rings For Women is very important as it would directly or indirectly affect various things like budget, fit, quality of metal, discount offered, choices and designs, etc.
Many couples, especially the would-be-brides tend to be stressful as to how their wedding band as it symbolizes a freezing moment of their marital courtship and so they tend to be excessively anxious about its being custom made, exquisite, size, pattern etc. all minute details to be brought in the forefront well before the wedding date.
And, thus the best time to Buy Wedding Bands is between three and four (3-4) months prior to the wedding. In case of a shorter engagement period, the mid-point between engagement and wedding is best as long as it is six to eight (6-8) weeks before the wedding.
Some of the other best times for purchasing a wedding band is:
1. Buying wedding rings can be quite a raw deal if purchased at the very same time as the purchase of an engagement ring.
The time gap between engagement and wedding can lead to various confusions and alterations in terms of size, studdings or even fashion. The bride especially may find herself losing out on better choices and discounts if already purchased a wedding ring way before-hand.
Some men may even feel like changing their choices like from a diamond eternity band to classic platinum band or from a marching band to a completely unique style of the band, so to purchase both the rings the same time by reason of better discounts is clearly not a good idea.
2. January - After the busyness of Christmas and New Year Eve, jewelry workshops become a little quieter, another good time to take advantage when many small jewelry players offer a discount on its online stores to yield a greater value than the ones offered during peak discount seasons.
3. Never rush for Diamond Sales - Diamond sales are actually rushed sales and the actual truth is that excellent cut diamonds are never on sale.
The usual promotional campaigns don’t apply to diamonds more than 0.30 carat with specific grades and thus the diamonds offered are of inferior quality or are unbranded ones branded to force sales.
4. Not Festive Season - The purchase choice is definitely not during the eve of Christmas, Valentine’s Day, New Year, etc.
Such festive occasions offer discounts when prices are actually quite the highest, in order to make larger sales and fill in their sales quota.
The aggressive advertisements displayed will entice you to purchase and propose within this time frame but is actually a ruse where prices are first marked up, then a percentage discount is offered on the same to exhibit as a much-discounted cost.
5. Summer - The offseason time of summer is when most people tend to shy away from Buying Diamonds For Couples or Wedding Bands For Men as the spending is more tended towards school vacations, etc.
During this time only, we can notice that prices of various jewelry including wedding bands tend to slightly drop after Christmas and V-day as vendors are weighed down by inventory and have bills to pay, so are ready to offer better discounts.
In Summer Late May - A time when taxpayers receive tax refunds checks and correspondingly many jewelry retail stores put forth various discounts.
And, July and August
This time around sales starts to dip when back-to-school shopping and last-minute vacations onset and jewelers offer better bargains on purchases ranging from 15 to 40 percent off.