Find the Perfect Wedding Ring to Match Your Engagement Ring
The time when we select our Jewelry from New York Diamond District or somewhere else, the choice depends much on our liking and the latest fashion Engagement Rings with name trends. Even though some people may feel that how can choice of individual vary according to time, but yes it is true that our preference does change according to our age and the kind of situations we are currently in. But the only set of Diamond Engagement Rings jewelry which is going to be with us till the end is the engagement ring and the wedding band. Since it’s the symbol of your love relationship you share with your partner, and also act as a constant reminder of the vows you have given to each other.
Engagement and the wedding ring are often worn on the same finger of the left hand. That is on the ring finger, due to the popular belief that the vein which passes through this finger, reaches the heart. Therefore while buying engagement and wedding bands many may chose to buy matching sets, because they sit one above the other on your finger. The trick is to buy rings that complement each other without looking overly matched. It involves considering all the key elements such as the metal, band width, shape etc. So, here are few guidelines to help you to deal with it.
How to Choose an Engagement and Wedding Ring
Both the engagement and wedding ring should be of the same size in terms of the band width. Since an extremely wide wedding band will suffocate your engagement ring, and vice versa.
The second way to match your wedding and Engagement rings for Women is to have a similar or complementary metal used in them. If you have liking for gold, and you want to select a gold engagement ring, then your wedding ring should also have gold as its base metal. In addition to metals, the color of the metal should also be similar or in other words it should not contradict the appeal of one another. For instance, yellow gold clashes with rose gold. Try to make them in the same karat value so that they last the same time.
Embellishments and Designs:
The embellishments namely gemstones and other patterns on the Unique Engagement Rings should be properly coordinated too. Here are some of the pairings you can consider.
• An eternity band as an Engagement ring, in which there is a string of identically cut gemstones arranged in a continuous line, looks great when paired with an absolute plain wedding band. It cuts out on the excess shine. Thus making both the rings distinguishable
• If you have longer fingers, you can also wear an eternity band with a Solitaire Engagement Ring, with stones cut in rounder shape or a three stone diamond band.
• When colors are concerned then to have a proper blend among the two, keep the color constant for both the rings. You can go for stones in varying shades of the same color. If you think it will look too gaudy, use colored stones for your engagement ring and white stones like diamonds for your wedding band.
• If you are looking at a vintage wedding or engagement ring, you will have to pay more attention towards the engraved details and embellishments, as they feature a lot more embellishments than modern rings. Choose either of the rings such that it emphasizes feature of the other. If you are buying both engraved rings, then make sure the engraving is the same one both.
• For a larger stone on engagement or wedding ring, keep the other one neat and simple. DO NOT USE LARGE STONES IN BOTH THE RINGS.
• Most Engagement Rings for Couples today are choosing rings with intricate and unusual or customized designs. This does not create much of issues, since they are designed as per your choice.
If all fails, you can shop for ready bridal and groom sets available at jewelry stores. A few sets include a set of rings; an engagement ring and a wedding band for the bride and groom. You can check the websites of Kay jewelry, diamond district block, Jared fashions and zales jewelers for you reference. These are the top jewelry stores in the US.