Oval Diamond Engagement Ring is now becoming the most popular style. Oval Diamonds are one of the best options for everyone who wants a brilliance of a round diamond. Oval Diamond is known for its elegance, uniqueness, and brilliance. The oval diamond rings are organic and distinctive. The oval shape of an oval diamond ring represents fertility, rebirth, and eternity.
There are so Many Advantages of the Oval Diamond Ring.
1. Oval Diamonds Appear Larger than other Shapes- When we talk about the diamond size, we think about the top surface of the round diamond. But if we replace the round diamond with the oval-shaped of the same weight diamond it will appear larger. Because Oval Diamond has the Greater Surface Area than the round diamond. This means you can get a diamond that appears larger, at the lower price.
2. Oval Diamond Engagement Rings Makes The Fingers Look More Slender- As the oval diamond is elongated, oval diamond engagement rings may give the vision of longer and more slender fingers. It depends upon an individual's choice whether it is good or bad.
3. You Should Not Pay More for an Oval Diamond- Diamonds have different shapes like round and oval. Oval diamonds are rare than the round and princess-cut diamonds. They are less in demand. You can Buy Oval Diamond Engagement Rings in your Budget. There is no need to increase your budget.
4. Oval Diamond Engagement Rings are Very Sparkly- An oval diamond is cut as the round diamond cuts. Oval Diamond Engagement Rings are perfect for those who want more uniqueness. Because oval diamond is known for brilliance.
5. The Length to Width Ratio is Important- This ratio will help to measure the narrowness or width of the diamond. If the length to width ratio is greater then this means the diamond is skinnier and longer than others. And if the length to width ratio is lower this means diamond is circular. The ideal range of length to width ratio is 1.3 to 1.7. You should prefer this ratio.
If you buy smaller stones of diamonds you can get the lower clarity rate. But if you buy large stones of diamonds then you will get the higher clarity rate. When you are looking for the Best Quality of the Oval Cut Diamond, make sure to try to maximize the measurements within the ideal measurements of a cut diamond.
There is another aspect also which is called color grade. The color grade shows the color of the diamond( lack of the color). Smaller oval stones hide color better as compared to larger oval stones. Depending on the size of the diamond you can choose your color of the diamond as well.