For the auspicious day of Wedding, couples as well as cousins, friends suggest their views regarding the Trends for Wedding Rings more that to Bride to be; Females are more excited about their wedding ring and shopping. They explore and hunt the most heart touching metal for the occasion. We offer many varieties of wedding rings with unique designs in our section: ‘Bride to be’! You can get your design and trend here. The designing rings that capture their individual styles and personalities.
Some of them are:
- Tension rings
Tension Rings are Diamond Solitaires. They are iconic since the 1970’s. Suspended and held in place by pressure. You can Choose in any metal like platinum or any of the brand's colors of gold as well as your choice of diamond. Choose one that carves your hand and sparks well, that boasts the brilliance of the diamond solitaire, are carved keeping in mind both contemporary style and femininity for brides with a new technology and interest.
- Asymmetrical Designs
The unique personalities or aesthetics nature or lifestyle is expressed while opting for it by females.
- Gorgeous gold- There is a variety of Gold: yellow gold rose gold and white gold. These gold hues let us approach to fine or to grey and silver to red and warm yellow. The latest collection has 18 color shades of an alloy.
- Oval Engagement Ring- Their elegant elongated shape offers a distinctive spin to the classic round diamond. You would love the look of ovals in Three Stone Wedding Rings in our collection.
- It's a breeze- Jewelry mark significance due to milestones appearance with the ability to customize designs. The way you want to mix match
- Chevron Shapes - Many brides show their more interest towards distinctive V-Shaped Chevron Wedding Bands. They geometric trillion that showcases beauty side by sides for a distinctive look.
- Accented Galleries
- East-West Styles
The placing of stone horizontally on the band is the technique opposed to viewing its classic rock. They are also placed vertically at the centers. Thereafter it is called east-west styles. This style can be set with any Elongated Fancy Diamond Shape, think oval, emerald, marquise, or pear or a contribution to follow it as a tradition
- The New Three-Stone Styles
- Sleek Stacking Rings
- Delicate Silhouettes
- Black Rhodium
- Rose-on-Rose Rings
- Intricate Diamond Halos
- Open Rings
- Unique Stone Shapes
- Colored Stones
- Made for you
Each collected is handcrafted by our professional artisans so no two is the same.
- Fun fact: After a long time the texture of your skin reflects the metal piece and that's the unique feature of attraction!!
- For traditional and if you're a non-traditional bride or just want a unique wedding ring, there are plenty of options open for a bride like you. Come and explore the larger sizes with larger uniqueness which can Make Gorgeous Wedding Rings!